T516. Various Fuchi, Kashira, Kurikata, Seppa, & Shitodome
T516. Sword parts. Each is priced individually; as they sell I will mark them SOLD (if it has a price it is available). Feel free to make an offer on multiples.
1. Signed Fuchi. Very fine shakudo nanako with gold & shakudo inlay. The inside dimensions are 1.8 x 3.3 cm, 1.4 cm tall. SOLD.
2. Fuchi of patinated copper: 1.9 x 3.4 cm inside, 1.2 cm tall. This has the seal of the Minatogawa Shrine swords but it must be much earlier than WWII. SOLD
3. Fuchi of shakudo with shakudo mon. 1.7 x 3.3 cm inside, 1.1 cm tall. SOLD.
4. Shakudo fuchi with gold inlay. 2 x 3.4 cm inside, 1.5 cm tall. SOLD.
5. Shakudo & gold fuchi. 1.9 x 3.5 cm inside, .95 cm tall. SOLD.
6. Patinated copper and silver fuchi. 1.8 x 3.3 cm inside, 1.4 cm tall. SOLD.
7. Kashira of shakudo or patinated copper. 1.5 x 3.2 cm inside, 1.6 cm tall. SOLD.
8. Kurikata of shakudo. .9 x 3 cm inside, would stand 1.3 cm above the saya. SOLD.
9. 2 saya bands of shakudo. 1 of these (1.9 x 3.6 cm inside) has an indent to allow a kotsuka to slide by so it is a koiguchi; the other (2.1 x 3.7 cm inside) would go further down the saya. $25 for the pair.
10. 11 gold foil seppa. A couple of these have torn foil. SOLD.
11. 2 silver foil and 8 shakudo/shakudo foil seppa. $80.
12. Various shitodome (5 matched pair and a couple odd ones). These are eyelets found in kurikata and sometimes in kashira. SOLD.
Inquire about this item
Fill out the form below to request a shipping quote or receive further details about this item.